Thursday, May 27, 2010

Revival Vintage Design

All my items are eco friendly and handmade
from vintage and recycled fabric.
My environmentally friendly gifts save the
beauty from the past and makes it into
something to treasure for the future.
Please browse through my Etsy shop
and you will find eco friendly animals,
decorative pillows, adorable baby presents
and accessories. You can find green gifts for
the young,old and newborns and especially
for yourself. If you do not see the the gift you
are looking for here, please contact me
and I will try my best to help.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting your blog up and running! it looks beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a verry good friend who did all the work , now i have to keep up the high standards

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogging is so creatively rewarding. Welcome to our world!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogger world!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete